1) The cost of living isn't too high.
2) It doesn't feel crowded because of the small(-ish) population.
3) People are pretty nice. :D
4) Gays and lesbians can get married.
5) Public schools tend to be better than private ones.
1) The humidity is killer.
2) Winters can get really bad; it tends to get really cold and snow a lot. D:
3) Malls, along with other stores, usually close early.
4) It's a landlocked state with no mountains.
5) Pig farms smell horrid.
Iowa isn't a horrible place to live; however, I wouldn't mind moving. The thought of moving to Portland, Oregon has crossed my mind. So pretty. ♥