What are five things you love about where you live and five things that you hate? How does it compare to previous places you've lived?
1) The cost of living isn't too high.
2) It doesn't feel crowded because of the small(-ish) population.
3) People are pretty nice. :D
4) Gays and lesbians can get married.
5) Public schools tend to be better than private ones.Bad
1) The humidity is killer
2) Winters can get really bad; it tends to get really cold and snow a lot. D:
3) Malls, along with other stores, usually close early.
4) It's a landlocked state with no mountains.
5) Pig farms smell horrid.
Iowa isn't a horrible place to live; however, I wouldn't mind moving. The thought of moving to Portland, Oregon has crossed my mind. So pretty. ♥